Exhibiting at the Bologna Children's Book Fair means to take part in the first event in the children’s publishing industry, built around all types of content for children. With over 50 years of experience, more than 30,000 visitors and 1400 exhibitors - all strictly professionals - BCBF is the world’s premium copyright exchange hub.
BCBF exhibitors work in the children’s publishing and digital content industry. In particular, they are:
- Other Operators
Working in these publishing sectors:
- Illustrated book (activity books, board books, novelty books, painting and colouring books, picture books, pop-up books)
- Children and youth literature (fairy tales, fiction, novels, poetry)
- Educational (dictionaries, education, geography, history, language courses, music, psychology, religion, science, teaching, technical studies, textbooks)
- Non-Fiction (art, biographies, cinema and TV tie-ins, encyclopaedias, non-fiction, reference books)
- Sport and Hobbies (cooking, entertainment, hobbies, how-to-books, leisure, nature and environment, pets, sport)
- Miscellaneous (almanacs, calendars, comics, decal/transfers, games, gift books, periodicals, picture cards, posters)
- Digital and Multimedia (apps, audiobooks, audiovisual products, devices, digital platforms, ebook, educational software, games, hardware, multimedia, services, websites)
Age groups are:
Exhibitors, through the registration forms, can book an unfurnished area or a furnished shell scheme (from 16 square meters, then 32, 48, 64…), see types and prices.
Thanks to a collaboration with ITA (Italian Trade Agency), BCBF will host in Bologna several foreign professionals. Therefore, Italian exhibitors will get meetings scheduled with foreign stakeholders. An International Guest Relations dedicated area will be shortly online.
Only exhibiting editors will take part to the BolognaRagazzi Award, while the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award is open to all app developers.